- University of Virginia – B.S. in Commerce – Finance and Accounting Concentration - 2003
- University of Virginia – M.S. in Accounting – Tax concentration - 2004
- University of Georgia – J. D., cum laude - 2009
- Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law – Articles Editor - 2009
- Georgia Superior Court
- Georgia Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
- Judge Thomas B. Wells, United States Tax Court, 2009-2010
191 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30303
Before attending law school Mr. Hackney worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers in their tax department, where he did compliance work for individuals and a large private equity client.
Prior to joining Chamberlain Hrdlicka Mr. Hackney clerked for the Honorable Judge Thomas B. Wells, United States Tax Court.
- State Bar of Georgia – Tax Section