California State University – BA 1995
South Texas College of Law – JD 1999
University of Houston – MBA 2012
Harris County Dispute Resolution Center - Certified Mediator - 2013
Texas Supreme Court
Admitted in 5th Circuit, Admitted in the Southern District of Texas
Mr. Rahim has been a practicing attorney since 1999. As a member of the International Corporate Group of the firm, Mr. Rahim handles various employment based immigration matters. This includes immigrant and non-immigrant visas dealing with foreign investors, treaty traders, foreign executive and manger transfers, NAFTA and skilled workers. In addition, his practice includes both, inbound and outbound immigration.
- Successfully represented a national engineering firm with the transfer of highly specialized knowledge Manager for their U.S. office.
- Successfully represented non-profit 5013(c) (3) company in obtaining non-immigrant visa for employee with extraordinary ability in the arts/education industry with a level of expertise indicating a rise to the very top of the field of endeavor.
- Successfully represented multinational corporation specializing in expert multi-technology tools for the oil and gas industry with the transfer of executives and specialized knowledge professionals to the United States.
- Successfully represented industry leading specialty medical distributor in petitioning for highly skilled professionals in the technology field.
- Successfully represented industry leading information and communication company that services over 200 countries to transfer their highly skilled professionals in the United states.
- Successfully represented international company to transfer specialty occupation professional under the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- Successfully represented North America’s leading provider of ecological surplus and reprocessing solutions with petitioning for highly skilled professionals for employment in the United States.
- Successfully represented non-profit service organization, which provides disaster relief services around the world, transition their upper level management member to the United States.
- Successfully represented local non-profit medical services provider to petition for members of the accounting department.
- DHS Extends Eligibility for Employment Authorization to Certain H-4 Dependent Spouses of H-1B Nonimmigrants
- American Immigration Law Association
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Fort Bend Bar Association