University of Georgia – B.A. in Political Science (2006)
Mercer University School of Law – J.D. (2010)
SMU Dedman School of Law – LL.M. in Taxation (2011)
Robert Hickman Smellage, Sr. Memorial Scholarship Recipient, SMU Dedman School of Law
State Bar of Georgia
Georgia Superior Court
Georgia Court of Appeals
Georgia Supreme Court
Summer, 2009, Judicial Clerkship, the Honorable Anne Elizabeth Barnes, Georgia Court of Appeals
Barclay Taylor is a member of the Tax Controversy & Litigation Practice Group. Mr. Taylor represents individual and corporate taxpayers in disputes with the Internal Revenue Service.
Mr. Taylor previously worked for a “Big Four” accounting firm in the International Tax Group. He has extensive experience in corporate structuring, international transactional matters, and different methods of tax minimization.
Tax Court Litigation
- Azar v. Commissioner, Tax Court Docket No. 18450-15
- Sheehan v. Commissioner, Tax Court Docket No. 20850-15
Seminars & Presentations
- “International Tax Compliance and Disputes: The IRS Is Just Getting Started,” 2015 Annual Tax and Business Planning Seminar, December 2015.
- “Current Events in Taxation,” Chamberlain Hrdlicka Tax Forum, June 2015.
- “Update on Current International Tax Issues,” CPE seminar, segment focus on cloud computing and the impact on permanent establishment, September 2012.
- Georgia Bar Tax Section
- Georgia Bar Corporate Section
- Atlanta Bar Association Tax Section
- International Fiscal Association
- Atlanta Film Festival, Board of Directors, Member
- Patch, August 19, 2014