University of Houston, B.A., 2002
The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2009
Robert’s practice is focused on the representation of public and private businesses, investment entities, and entrepreneurs in connection with corporate transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, private equity/venture capital financing and general contractual matters.
- Represented the seller of approximately $65 million in convenience store assets to a publicly-traded company.
- Represented a subsidiary of a London Stock Exchange-listed company in its acquisition of a U.S.-based software company.
- Represented a wireline truck manufacturing company in its $20 million asset sale to a public company.
- Represented sellers of a state trust company in its $20 million acquisition by merger with an affiliate of a publicly-traded trust company.
- Represented a document management and discovery consulting company in a $10 million asset sale to a private equity buyer.
- Represented a hospital system in its $5 - $10 million investments in joint ventures with other health care providers.
- Represented a specialty manufacturing company in its $38 million leveraged recapitalization by a private equity firm.
- Represented sellers of a $20 million software and consulting firm to a public company.
- Assisted a manufacturer in its sale of approximately $40 million in assets to a private equity affiliate.