California State University – BA 1995
South Texas College of Law – JD 1999
University of Houston – MBA 2012
Harris County Dispute Resolution Center - Certified Mediator - 2013
Texas Supreme Court
Admitted in 5th Circuit, Admitted in the Southern District of Texas
Mr. Rahim has been a practicing attorney since 1999. As a member of the International Corporate Group of the firm, Mr. Rahim handles various employment based immigration matters. This includes immigrant and non-immigrant visas dealing with foreign investors, treaty traders, foreign executive and manger transfers, NAFTA and skilled workers. In addition, his practice includes both, inbound and outbound immigration.
Successfully represented an international consulting firm, which handles cross border business opportunities in the oil and gas industries, in obtaining Employment Based Permanent Residency through Labor Certification for its employee.
- Successfully represented a national engineering firm with the transfer of highly specialized knowledge Manager for their U.S. office.
- Successfully represented non-profit 5013(c) (3) company in obtaining non-immigrant visa for employee with extraordinary ability in the arts/education industry with a level of expertise indicating a rise to the very top of the field of endeavor.
- Successfully represented multinational corporation specializing in expert multi-technology tools for the oil and gas industry with the transfer of executives and specialized knowledge professionals to the United States.
- Successfully represented industry leading specialty medical distributor in petitioning for highly skilled professionals in the technology field.
- Successfully represented industry leading information and communication company that services over 200 countries to transfer their highly skilled professionals in the United states.
- Successfully represented international company to transfer specialty occupation professional under the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- Successfully represented North America’s leading provider of ecological surplus and reprocessing solutions with petitioning for highly skilled professionals for employment in the United States.
- Successfully represented non-profit service organization, which provides disaster relief services around the world, transition their upper level management member to the United States.
- Successfully represented local non-profit medical services provider to petition for members of the accounting department.
- DHS Extends Eligibility for Employment Authorization to Certain H-4 Dependent Spouses of H-1B Nonimmigrants
- American Immigration Law Association
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Fort Bend Bar Association