University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2016; Senior Articles Editor, Houston Journal of International Law; Vice President, Association of Women in Law; Member, Law-Horns; Member, Leadership Council for Legal Diversity; Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association; 1L Mentor, The Student Bar Association
The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2013; Outstanding Student Achievement Award, the Department of French and Italian; Delegate, Texas Asian Pan-Hellenic Council
Outstanding Client Spotlight in Define body & mind, an international barre and wellness studio.
Jasmine T. Vu is an associate in Chamberlain’s Corporate, Securities & Finance Group. Ms. Vu represents businesses, investment entities, and entrepreneurs in a broad range of corporate issues, including business/entity formations, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and other general corporate and finance matters.
- Assisted in the representation of a large asset management firm in a merger in excess of $60 million
- Assisted in the representation of a family-owned barbecue business in the sale of its assets
- Coordinated the formation and organization of a restaurant business and represented it in its purchase of assets from sellers
- Assisted in the representation of a chain of car dealerships in its reorganization and recapitalization in excess of $150 million
- Assisted in the representation of a chain of grocery stores in a $50 million reorganization
- Assisted in the representation of a private equity fund’s purchase of a medical physics company
- American Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Asian American Bar Association
- Running local races
- Contributing to downtown Houston’s urban development and green space expansion