Texas Tech University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2011
Southwestern University, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, 2007
Texas Tech University School of Law: Texas Tech Law Review, Vol. 43—Managing Editor; Regents Scholarship Recipient; Phi Delta Phi, Honors Legal Fraternity
SA Scene, "San Antonio’s Best Lawyers," 2014
Intern, Texas 4th Court of Appeals, Judge Phylis J. Speedlin
Jillian Foerster practices in the area of ERISA and employee benefits law. She has significant experience with all compliance aspects for qualified plans, health and welfare plans, and executive compensation arrangements.
Jillie has a particular interest in healthcare reform compliance for employer health and welfare plans, HIPAA Privacy and Security rules, wellness programs, and self-funded health plans. She also has experience counseling clients on the insurer and third-party administrator side of employer welfare plans.
- Bexar County Women's Bar
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), Member
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Expands and Extends Lease at Weston Centre as part of Continued Growth of the Law FirmDecember 2017
- New Hires Bring Expertise in ERISA and Employee Benefits, Tax Exempt Organizations, Tax Planning, and Tax ControversyAugust 22, 2017
Seminars & Presentations
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka San Antonio Tax Forum - June 18, 2019Club Giraud, 707 N. St. Mary's Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205, June 18, 2019
- Tax Blawg, June 18, 2019