University of Georgia School of Law, J. D., cum laude, 1999
Stetson University, B.A., cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1996
Andrew College, A.A., 1994
1 of 50 Bisnow Commercial Real Estate Power Women in Atlanta
2017 Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Atlanta Deal of the Year Award
1 of 50 women in the United States as a Woman of Influence by The Real Estate Forum in 2017
Honored by the Daily Report as a "Best Mentor" in 2018
CREW Atlanta's 2013 Member-to-Member Business Impact Award
Georgia Super Lawyer 2006-2019
Georgia Supreme Court
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
United States Supreme Court
Stephanie Friese Aron is involved in many different aspects of commercial real estate transactions, from acquisition of land, to leasing, construction, financing, and disposition. Her clients value high quality service and timeliness of delivery.
Stephanie has also handled many types of real estate litigation and dispute resolution, including foreclosures, dispossessories (evictions), and federal enforcement actions. Stephanie's clients typically own, develop, and manage commercial office, retail, multifamily, and industrial properties across the U.S.
- In the last 12 months, Stephanie has negotiated leases for more than 1,000,000 square feet of office space totalling more than $50,000,000 in value. She has negotiated leases in more than 38 states and internationally. She represents primarily landlords, but also represents a Fortune 100 tenant in locations across the nation, as well as several Fortune 500 clients in leasing matters, acquisitions and dispositions.
- In 2018, Stephanie acted as local counsel to Safavieh, an importer of home goods, in the acquisition and development of 130 acres in Savannah, Georgia. The $65,000,000 project culminated in a 1,100,000 square foot industrial lease to Wayfair and another lease to Electrolux.
- In addition to numerous matters involving lease dispute resolution and evictions, Stephanie's litigation experience is showcased by a $3.4MM judgment in the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, against 3 defendants on 4 separate promissory notes to a failed lending institution as well as collection of a $2.3MM judgment for the same client.
- Georgia Real Estate Salesperson License #336174, 2009
- Commercial Real Estate Women Atlanta, President 2009, Member 2000-2019
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers, President 2005, Member 1999-2019
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Board of Directors 2009
- Atlanta Women's Foundation Board of Directors 2010-2011
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, March 10, 2019
- CoStar, March 5, 2019
- March 1, 2019
- February 7, 2019
Seminars & Presentations
- Opportunities v. Exchanges - Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe ...Cobb Galleria, 2 Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339, July 10, 2019
- Tax Blawg, July 10, 2019