Our Atlanta office is seeking an international tax associate. The ideal candidate will possess the following credentials:
(1) LL.M. in tax, or MTax, or MTx, or CPA
(2) Three to five years of experience (law firm or accounting firm)
(3) If in an accounting firm, the person should be a Tax Senior, or Tax Manager
(4) Strong writing skills
(5) Experience with international tax
(6) Experience with federal income tax issues – this is not a state/local position
(7) Bar membership in Georgia a plus but not a requirement
(8) Availability in Atlanta no later than January 1, 2019
Qualified candidates should forward their resumes to email@example.com.
Tax Controversy Associates
Although there is no current tax controversy associate position open, we do tend to experience unplanned opportunities periodically throughout the year. If you fit the profile below and want to be considered for a future tax controversy associate position, please contact Carey Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) LL.M. in tax
(2) Two to five years of experience (preferably law firm as opposed to accounting firm)
(3) Experience with tax controversy/disputes/litigation
(4) Strong, proven writing skills
(5) Experience with federal income tax issues - We are not looking for state/local tax or estate/gift tax attorneys
(6) Experience with or interest in international tax
(7) Bar membership in Georgia would be a plus but not a requirement
Due to the nature of our tax practice, we do not accept applications from associates who have no tax dispute practical experience.
Houston, Philadelphia and San Antonio Positions:
To inquire about lateral opportunities, please send an e-mail to our Director of Human Resources, Santina Daily, at email@example.com.