Tax Controversy Associates
Although there is no current tax controversy associate position open, we do tend to experience unplanned opportunities periodically throughout the year. If you fit the profile below and want to be considered for a future tax controversy associate position, please contact our Atlanta Office Administrator at Richard.email@example.com.
(1) LL.M. in tax
(2) Two to five years of experience (preferably law firm as opposed to accounting firm)
(3) Experience with tax controversy/disputes/litigation
(4) Strong, proven writing skills
(5) Experience with federal income tax issues - We are not looking for state/local tax or estate/gift tax attorneys
(6) Experience with or interest in international tax
(7) Bar membership in Georgia would be a plus but not a requirement
Due to the nature of our tax practice, we do not accept applications from associates who have no tax dispute practical experience.
Please e-mail our Director of Firm Marketing and Recruiting, Tiffiny Fayle, at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about lateral opportunities in Houston.
There are no current associate positions open at this time.