Paralegal - Labor & Employment
Position Summary: Chamberlain Hrdlicka is seeking a Litigation Paralegal/Executive Project Manager for a very busy Labor & Employment litigation group in our Atlanta office. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator who is highly professional, organized, positive, and a team player. This position will report directly to the Chair of the L&E Department.
- Minimum 7 years of litigation experience in a law firm environment (Labor & Employment experience a plus)
- Must have a high level of proficiency with technology (including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat; experience with iManage preferred)
- Must have a “thick skin” and have the ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to drive projects to completion and must be excellent at follow up and anticipating next steps. Project management experience and skills including keeping track of deposition schedules, assigned tasks, calendaring discovery deadlines and working a case from file to trial are essential
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize numerous ongoing projects in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Dependable team player; ability to work productively with personnel at all levels and with minimal supervision
- Must be a self-starter and take initiative, rather than wait to be told what to do next
- Main point person for keeping track of deadlines and managing team calendar as well as ensuring projects are completed by attorneys and staff
- Assist Chair of the Department with project management for entire team.
- Draft motions, petitions, discovery, and other legal documents
- Proofread and format documents to meet court requirements, and verify that all documents are complete prior to submission
- Coordinate and maintain large volumes of paper and electronic documents in an orderly manner
- Prepare and organize exhibits for hearings and trials
- Preparations for client meetings, depositions, hearings, and trial
- Professionally communicate with clients, opposing counsel, and firm personnel
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resume to email@example.com.
Interested candidates in our Firm may submit resumes for future opportunities here.