Paralegal - Tax - Atlanta
Chamberlain Hrdlicka is seeking a Paralegal for a very busy Tax group in our Atlanta office. The successful candidate will be a motivated, detail-oriented team player, and will work closely with all members of the department, as well as with other staff members in the Tax section.
- Minimum 2 years of litigation experience
- High level of proficiency with technology, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, and eDiscovery software/platforms, including iPro Eclipse and Relativity.
- Proficiency using Dropbox, adhering to department’s established technical procedures for use and dissemination of correspondence and material
- Experience and ability to work with time-sensitive and overlapping deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize numerous ongoing projects in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Dependable team player; ability to work productively with personnel at all levels and with minimal supervision
- Must be a self-starter and take initiative
- Draft motions, petitions, and other legal documents
- Proofread and format documents to meet court requirements, and verify that all documents are complete prior to submission
- Prepare and submit court filings
- Coordinate and maintain large volumes of paper and electronic documents in an orderly manner
- Calendar docket deadlines and work with attorneys to ensure timely responses to each
- Document productions
- Preparations for client meetings, depositions, hearings, and trial
- Cite checking of briefs regarding fact and legal citations
- Professionally communicate with clients, opposing counsel, and firm personnel
- Follow Firm protocols regarding filing and scanning
Interested candidates for our Atlanta office may submit resumes to and contact Carey Arnold by e-mail at Carey.Arnold@chamberlainlaw.com.
Interested candidates for our Houston office may submit resumes to and contact Santina Daily, Director of HR, by e-mail at Santina.Daily@chamberlainlaw.com.
Interested candidates for our Philadelphia office may submit resumes to and contact Karen Lombardi, Office Manager, by e-mail at Karen.Lombardi@chamberlainlaw.com.
Interested candidates for our San Antonio office may submit their resumes to and contact Santina Daily, Director of HR, by e-mail at Santina.Daily@chamberlainlaw.com.