University of Miami School of Law, J.D. 2017 with honors - cum laude, Dean's Merit Scholarship, Dean's Fellow
University of Alabama, B.A. with honors - magna cum laude, Presidential Scholarship Recipient, Russian Strong Scholarship Recipient, Russian Honor Society
Texas - 2019
Christopher Hydrick graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in 2017. Prior to law school, Christopher also received a B.A. in International Relations from the University of Alabama (2012) and a M.Sc. in Translation in both Spanish and Russian from the University of Edinburgh (2013).
Chris has represented clients in cross-border and domestic corporate transactions, whose industries include manufacturing, oil and gas, technology, healthcare, and commercial real estate. He also advises on corporate structuring and corporate governance matters.
- Three Transactions led by Habeeb (Hobbs) Gnaim named Finalists of the 22nd Annual M&A Advisor Awards in Seven Categories22nd Annual M&A Advisor Awards Names three transactions led by Habeeb (Hobbs) Gnaim as Finalists in Seven CategoriesSeptember 7, 2023
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka’s Houston-Based Team, led by Habeeb "Hobbs" Gnaim and David Pierson, Represented ZT Corporate in its Acquisition of Exceptional Emergency Center’s Texas LocationsTeam led by Habeeb (Hobbs) Gnaim and David Pierson represented ZT Corporate in Acquisition of Exceptional Emergency Center’s Texas LocationsJuly 24, 2023
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka’s Tax Planning & Business Transactions Group Represented Landmark Industries in its Sale of 64 Convenience & Fueling Facilities to a Joint Venture of ExxonMobil Corp. and Global Partners LPTeam led by Habeeb (Hobbs) Gnaim represented Landmark Industries in its sale to Spring Partners Retail LLCJuly 11, 2023
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka's Tax Planning & Business Transactions Group, led by Habeeb (Hobbs) Gnaim, represented Monarch Silica, LLC in its $175 Million Sale to ProFrac Holding Corp.Team led by Habeeb (Hobbs) Gnaim represented Monarch Silica, LLC in its $175 Million Sale to ProFrac Holding Corp.January 5, 2023
- Christine Borrett, John Fields, Christopher Hydrick, Karl Jackson, Jr., Tara LeDay, Michael Preng, Calla Sprague and Renu Tandale join Chamberlain Hrdlicka Houston OfficeMay 26, 2022