Albany Law School (2012), J.D.
University of Virginia (2009), B.A. in Chemistry (International Honor Society)
United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
Southern District of New York
Gizem Petrosino's practice focuses primarily on general civil defense, labor and employment litigation, and intellectual property. She has experience representing clients in state and federal courts both in New York and Texas. She represents employers and companies in discrimination, wrongful termination, wage and hour, and non-compete matters in addition to trademark infringement, trade secret misappropriation and general contract disputes.
- Houston Bar Association
- Labor & Employment Update - New York & California Employers: Don't Forget Your Annual Sexual Harassment TrainingNovember 10, 2020
- Labor & Employment Update - Government Agency Guidance on the COVID-19 PandemicJune 9, 2020
- Labor & Employment Update - DOL Expands OT Exemptions for Certain Employees of Retail and Service EstablishmentsMay 20, 2020
- Chamberlain L&E Update - Unemployment Benefits in Georgia and TexasApril 2, 2020
- Chamberlain L&E Update - Layoff vs. Furlough: Legal and Practical RamificationsMarch 30, 2020