University of Miami School of Law, LL.M. (Estate Planning), 2012
University of Missouri School of Law, J.D., 2011
Texas A&M University, College Station, BBA, 2005
US News Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch" (2021)
San Antonio Scene, "San Antonio's Rising Stars" (2021)
Board Certified, Estate Planning & Probate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Matthew Flores focuses his practice in the area of probate and fiduciary litigation, representing trustees, executors, beneficiaries, individuals, and business entities in the areas of estates, trusts, contested guardianships, and other related litigation. Mr. Flores also assists clients in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, and closely-held business succession planning.
Mr. Flores is Board Certified in Estate Planning & Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- American Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Estate Planners Council
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys Named to US News – 2021 Best Lawyers in America®, Three Attorneys Recognized as Lawyer of the YearAugust 20, 2020
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Tax Alert - Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Tax IssuesMay 21, 2020
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka 2nd Annual San Antonio Tax and Business Planning Seminar - November 6, 2019 at Wyndham San Antonio RiverwalkNovember 6, 2019
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Expands and Extends Lease at Weston Centre as part of Continued Growth of the Law FirmDecember 2017