University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Journalism, 2011
University of Houston Law Center, Juris Doctor, 2015
Named a "Top Lawyer"Houstonia Magazine, 2018, 2019
United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
United States District Court, Western District of Texas
Pooneh Momeni is an associate in the Firm’s commercial litigation section. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and labor and employment litigation.
Pooneh has significant experience representing clients in an array of commercial disputes, including actions for breach of contract, bad faith, breach of fiduciary duties, and fraud. She represents clients in both state and federal courts across the country.
Pooneh graduated from the University of Houston Law Center where she developed her legal research and writing skills as a Casenotes and Comments Editor for the Houston Journal of International Law. She was also an active member of the Moot Court team, and served as the school’s American Bar Association representative.
Prior to joining the firm, Pooneh interned for The Honorable Stephen Wm. Smith in the Southern District of Texas and The United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Texas.
- Texas Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Labor & Employment Update - Government Agency Guidance on the COVID-19 PandemicJune 9, 2020
- Labor & Employment Update - DOL Expands OT Exemptions for Certain Employees of Retail and Service EstablishmentsMay 20, 2020
- Chamberlain L&E Update - Unemployment Benefits in Georgia and TexasApril 2, 2020
- Chamberlain L&E Update - Layoff vs. Furlough: Legal and Practical RamificationsMarch 30, 2020
- Chamberlain L&E Update - Families First Coronavirus Response Act - Effective Date ChangeMarch 24, 2020
- Chamberlain L&E Update - Summary of Paid Leave provisions under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (H.R. 6201)March 19, 2020