Texas Tech School of Law, Cum Laude, 2012, Dean’s List, Articles Editor – Administrative Law Journal
Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science, Industrial Distribution, 2006, Dean’s List
Listed in US News Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch" (2021)
Named a "Top Lawyer" by Houstonia Magazine (2018-2020)
State Bar of Texas, 2012
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
Committed to thoughtfully and effectively representing his clients, Tres Gibbs handles all types of civil and commercial litigation matters. While he seeks to create efficient and creative solutions to resolve disputes for clients of all sizes, he recognizes that many situations require zealous representation in front of judges, juries, and arbitrators. Because no two problems are the same, neither are any two solutions.
Tres’s practice consists of representing clients in areas of professional and fiduciary liability, real estate and construction litigation, products liability, business disparagement and defamation, consumer litigation, personal injury, and other general civil litigation matters. Tres has also served as appellate counsel on multiple successful appeals.
Tres was born and raised in Galveston. He and his family now make their home in the Shady Acres neighborhood of the Houston Heights.
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston A&M Club
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys are ranked in Appellate, Commercial Litigation, Construction, Corporate, Criminal Defense, Employee Benefits, Energy, Immigration, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Tax, and Trust & EJune 22, 2021
- Houstonia Magazine names Chamberlain Attorneys as 2021 Top LawyersHoustonia Magazine, November 30, 2020
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys Named to US News – 2021 Best Lawyers in America®, Three Attorneys Recognized as Lawyer of the YearAugust 20, 2020
- December 2019
- December 2018