South Texas College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2008; Member, South Texas Law Review, 2006-2008; Phi Delta Ph; Dean's List; Order of the Lytae
University of Texas, B.A., Government, cum laude, 2005, Member, Key International Honor Society; Deans List
Listed in US News Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch" (2021)
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Renee Bayer is an associate in the firm’s Corporate, Securities and Finance Group. Ms. Bayer represents private and public companies in a broad range of corporate, securities, finance, real estate, and regulatory issues, including business/entity formations, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and other general corporate, real estate, and finance matters.
The first seven years of Renee Bayer’s practice focused on corporate reorganization and financial restructurings, representing debtors, creditors and various creditor constituencies in chapter 11 cases. Ms. Bayer’s knowledge of commercial bankruptcy and creditors’ rights brings an extraordinary resource to various corporate matters, including debt financing, secured transactions and other transactional matters related to the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Houston Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Houston Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Exes Alumni Association
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys Named to US News – 2021 Best Lawyers in America®, Three Attorneys Recognized as Lawyer of the YearAugust 20, 2020