New York University School of Law - LLM Tax
Baylor Law School - JD, Law Review
Texas State University - San Marcos - BBA Accounting, Summa Cum Laude
United States Tax Court
Ryan Reneau focuses his practice on international tax planning, corporate structure optimization, and transaction efficiency. Mr. Reneau applies a holistic approach to tax planning that balances immediate cash tax consequences, financial statement implications, and long-term positioning for the future. He has counseled a broad range of publicly traded and privately owned clients as both an external advisor and in-house team member.
Mr. Reneau is also a Certified Public Accountant and Charted Financial Analyst charterholder. Prior to joining the Firm, he worked as a senior manager within the tax group of a multinational corporation leading the tax accounting and quantitative analysis functions. He has also worked with a Big Four accounting firm in the international tax services practice.
- Tax Section, State Bar of Texas
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas State Board of Public Accountancy
- Chartered Financial Analyst charterholder, CFA Institute
- Series 27, FINRA
- Private Pilot, Federal Aviation Administration
- Ryan Reneau and Daizia Williams join San Antonio Chamberlain Hrdlicka OfficeDecember 21, 2021
- Ryan Reneau and Kevin Sweeney article on “Bitcoin Futures ETF Sidesteps the Character Questions Through Structuring”Bloomberg Tax, November 21, 2021