Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. in Taxation, 2020
University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2018
East Texas Baptist University, B.A. in Political Science, summa cum laude, 2013
Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, 2022-2023
District of Columbia
Clerk, Honorable Juan F. Vasquez of the United States Tax Court, 2018-2020
Tania Albuja is an associate attorney in the Tax Controversy and Litigation group in Houston. She received her J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center and her LL.M in Taxation from the Georgetown University Law Center.
Prior to joining the firm, Tania served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Juan F. Vasquez of the United States Tax Court in Washington, D.C.
Tania assists with a wide range of federal tax controversy and litigation matters at all stages before the Internal Revenue Service and federal courts. Tania also advises on tax planning and transaction matters, including international tax issues.
- Tax Controversy Update: Claiming the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) the Right Way to Minimize IRS Audit Risk, Houston Society of Chinese American CPAs, June 4, 2022
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America® recognizes 72 Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys in a peer selection process for the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers in AmericaAugust 18, 2022
- Appellate Law Blog launched at Chamberlain HrdlickaSeptember 30, 2021
- Best Lawyers in America® selects 54 Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys for Recognition for 2022August 19, 2021
- August 13, 2020
Seminars & Presentations
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys speak at the 2023 Houston CPA Society Tax ExpoSugar Land Marriott Town Square, Sugar Land, TX, January 9, 2023
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka will host Laredo Tax and Business Planning Seminar at the Laredo Country Club on November 8, 2022November 8, 2022
- In-Person & Virtual - Chamberlain Hrdlicka 5th Annual San Antonio Tax and Business Planning Seminar - November 3, 2022Chamberlain Hrdlicka will have our 5th Annual San Antonio Tax and Business Planning Seminar at The St. Anthony Hotel on November 3, 2022November 3, 2022
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka 45th Annual Houston Tax and Business Planning Seminar at The Houstonian on October 27, 2022October 27, 2022
- Tax Controversy Update: Claiming the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) the Right Way to Minimize IRS Audit RiskJuan Vasquez, Tania Albuja and Victor Viser presentation at the Houston Society of Chinese American CPAsJune 4, 2022
- Juan F. Vasquez, Jr., Tania Albuja and Victor Viser's article on "ERC Audits and the IRS’s $80 Billion Cash Infusion" in Tax Notes FederalTax Notes Federal, November 2, 2022