Chamberlain Hrdlicka’s professional liability attorneys have long defended physicians, practice groups, hospitals, nursing homes, long-term care facilities, and other health care providers in medical malpractice actions. In so doing, our attorneys have developed the skills and insight necessary to understand complex medical issues and damages claims, and possess the unique ability to successfully present these issues to a jury, judge, arbitrator or other authority. Along with these skills and insight, our professional liability group combines dedication, tenacity, and diligence in its trial preparation and defense of cases. While our trial attorneys are always prepared to aggressively defend our healthcare clients through verdict, if necessary, we also keenly recognize that it is in our clients’ best interest to avoid a medical malpractice action by way of favorable settlement or alternative dispute resolution, when possible.
Because the firm’s practice areas cover a wide range of services, Chamberlain Hrdlicka also has the unique capability of offering advice and representation regarding all legal concerns of the medical industry, including corporate, contract, tax, and employment issues.
- Complex commercial litigation lawyer Matthew S. Olesh named among young Philadelphia legal leaders
- Complex commercial litigation attorney Matthew S. Olesh leads the nearly 3,000 young lawyers of the Philadelphia Bar AssociationMarch 16, 2017
- Experienced litigator brings deep knowledge of complex commercial litigation as well as dedication to community and civic engagement
- Experienced civil trial attorneys head to the Philadelphia office of Chamberlain Hrdlicka
- Construction Executive, October 9, 2018