We align our litigation strategy with the client's interests and objectives, and we strive to achieve the best result possible for the client under the circumstances.
We have a deep, diverse and experienced litigation practice designed to protect the rights of our clients as plaintiff or defendant as the need arises. We handle all phases of litigation in state and federal court, arbitration and appeals. We handle cases throughout the United States. We have the ability and resources to handle cases for large national and multi-national corporations, small to mid-sized companies, and individuals. We handle "bet the company" cases. We have wide-ranging experience in handling nearly all types of litigation faced by clients during the course of their business activities.
Each of our partners brings unique expertise and experience to their practice area, resulting in superior representation for our clients. We have built our reputation upon strong representation of our clients, handling cases at the highest levels, and winning cases for clients in matters large and small.
Philosophy and Approach
Our philosophy is to win cases and achieve exceptional results for clients that will cause them to come back to us again and again for more work. We have an experienced and smart group of trial lawyers who cut to the heart of litigation matters, efficiently focusing on the issues that matter to the outcome of the case.
We align our litigation strategy with the client's interests and objectives. For business clients, this means developing case strategies that focus on decisive issues for the purpose of trying to achieve an early resolution of the case by a favorable settlement, but if that is not possible, to develop the case properly so that it can be won at trial. We frankly discuss with our clients the strengths, weaknesses, cost and benefits of their case, so they can make informed decisions about the case as we work to achieve the best result possible for the client under the circumstances of each case.
We are sensitive to the cost and expense of litigation and strive to achieve exceptional results for clients at reasonable costs. We achieve inherent cost savings for clients by lean staffing, and we avoid overstaffing. Most cases are handled by one attorney, or by one partner and one associate. In addition to working on an hourly basis, we can fashion alternative fee arrangements when appropriate to handle matters on a hybrid or contingent fee basis.
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Corporate and Buyout Litigation
- Energy and Oil & Gas Litigation
- Fraud and Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Intellectual Property (Trade Secrets, Patents & Trademark)
- Insurance Coverage
- Labor and Employment
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Securities, Financial and Investments
- Tax Controversies
- Torts (Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Toxic Torts, Premises Liability)
- Trademark, Copyright and Patent Infringement
- White Collar Crime/Corporate Investigations
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka lawyer discussed preparing witnessesMay 22, 2017
- Stewart M. Weintraub, Kenneth I. Trujillo, Jennifer Weidler Karpchuk recognized among top lawyers in Pennsylvania
- Complex commercial litigation attorney Matthew S. Olesh leads the nearly 3,000 young lawyers of the Philadelphia Bar AssociationMarch 16, 2017
- Experienced litigator brings deep knowledge of complex commercial litigation as well as dedication to community and civic engagement
- Experienced civil trial attorneys head to the Philadelphia office of Chamberlain Hrdlicka
- Prominent litigator and former Democratic candidate for Philadelphia mayor moves law practice to Philadelphia office of Chamberlain Hrdlicka
- Government and regulatory affairs lawyer James J. Eisenhower a regular commentator on weekend political show on Philadelphia’s WPVI.
- Experienced government and regulatory affairs lawyer gives advice to professionals who are hoping to spark constitutional change
- Regulatory affairs and white collar criminal defense lawyer joins diversified law firm as Of Counsel
- Revenue at mid-size firms lags nationwide, but Chamberlain Hrdlicka’s figures are outpacing 2013
- Houston Business Journal, March 2008