SALT Blawg – State and Local Tax Blog
State and Local Tax ("SALT") issues require state and local tax knowledge. Chamberlain Hrdlicka's SALT Blawg provides exactly that knowledge with news updates and commentary about state and local tax issues.
You can expect to find relevant information about topics such as income (corporate and personal) tax, franchise tax, sales and use tax, property (real and personal) tax, fuel tax, capital stock tax, bank tax, gross receipts tax and withholding tax. SALT Blawg, offers tax talk for tax pros… in your neighborhood.
Chamberlain Hrdlicka Blawgs
Chamberlain Hrdlicka's Annual Tax and Business Planning Seminar is going VIRTUAL for 2020!
Our three-day webinar will feature attorneys from our Atlanta, Houston, Philadelphia, and San Antonio offices presenting today's most timely Tax and Business Planning topics.
Save the Dates to Join Us!
Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, November 10 from 1:00-4:30 p.m. CST
- Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12 from 12:00 - 4:30 p.m. CST
Cost: $20 per day or $50/3 days
To request a financial hardship discount, a written request should be sent by email to Chamberlain Hrdlicka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLE and CPE Credit:
- Texas CPE & CLE Hours:
- Tuesday, November 10 - 3.6 CPE hours and 3.0 CLE hours
- Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12 - 4.8 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours
- Georgia CPE & CLE Hours:
- Tuesday, November 10 - 3.60 CPE hours and 3.0 CLE hours
- Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12 - 4.0 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours