Welcome to TaxBlawg, a resource from Chamberlain Hrdlicka for news and analysis of current legal issues facing tax practitioners. Although blawg.com identifies nearly 1,400 active “blawgs,” including 20+ blawgs related to taxation and estate planning, the needs of tax professionals have received surprisingly little attention.
The Wall Street Journal's Tax Blog gives “tips and advice for filers,” and Paul Caron’s legendary TaxProf Blog is an excellent clearinghouse for academic and policy-oriented news. Yet, tax practitioners still lack a dedicated resource to call their own. For those intrepid souls, we offer TaxBlawg, a forum of tax talk for tax pros.
Chamberlain Hrdlicka Blawgs
Chamberlain Hrdlicka's Annual Tax and Business Planning Seminar is going VIRTUAL for 2020!
Our three-day webinar will feature attorneys from our Atlanta, Houston, Philadelphia, and San Antonio offices presenting today's most timely Tax and Business Planning topics.
Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, November 10 from 1:00-4:30 p.m. CST
- Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12 from 12:00 - 4:30 p.m. CST
Cost: $20 per day or $50/3 days
To request a financial hardship discount, a written request should be sent by email to Chamberlain Hrdlicka at email@example.com.
CLE and CPE Credit:
- Texas CPE & CLE Hours:
- Tuesday, November 10 - 3.6 CPE hours and 3.0 CLE hours
- Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12 - 4.8 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours
- Georgia CPE & CLE Hours:
- Tuesday, November 10 - 3.60 CPE hours and 3.0 CLE hours
- Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12 - 4.0 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours
Brochure with Topics and Speakers:
Here is a link to the brochure that includes the topics and speakers - Brochure Link