Welcome to TaxBlawg, a blog resource from Chamberlain Hrdlicka for news and analysis of current legal issues facing tax practitioners. Although blawg.com identifies nearly 1,400 active “blawgs,” including 20+ blawgs related to taxation and estate planning, the needs of tax professionals have received surprisingly little attention.
Tax practitioners have previously lacked a dedicated resource to call their own. For those intrepid souls, we offer TaxBlawg, a forum of tax talk for tax pros.
Chamberlain Hrdlicka Blawgs
Chamberlain Hrdlicka's Annual Tax and Business Planning Seminar is going VIRTUAL for 2020!
Our three-day webinar will feature attorneys from our Atlanta, Houston, Philadelphia, and San Antonio offices presenting today's most timely Tax and Business Planning topics.
Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, November 10 from 1:00-4:30 p.m. CST
- Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12 from 12:00 - 4:30 p.m. CST
Cost: $20 per day or $50/3 days
To request a financial hardship discount, a written request should be sent by email to Chamberlain Hrdlicka at email@example.com.
CLE and CPE Credit:
- Texas CPE & CLE Hours:
- Tuesday, November 10 - 3.6 CPE hours and 3.0 CLE hours
- Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12 - 4.8 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours
- Georgia CPE & CLE Hours:
- Tuesday, November 10 - 3.60 CPE hours and 3.0 CLE hours
- Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12 - 4.0 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours
Brochure with Topics and Speakers:
Here is a link to the brochure that includes the topics and speakers - Brochure Link