Several Additions Expand Construction Sections in Both Offices
Chamberlain Hrdlicka, a Houston-based, full-service commercial law
firm, today announced the addition of five new lawyers to the
Construction Section of its Houston and Atlanta offices as well as a
new shareholder in its Corporate, Securities and Finance Section in
The new additions to the Construction Section in Chamberlain Hrdlicka's Houston office include the following:
- Larry Carbo serves as an associate in the Litigation and Construction Sections. He received a B.S. in Management in 1993 and a J.D. from Loyola University in 2001. Carbo is a member of the Houston Bar Association, the Houston Young Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association.
The new attorneys in the Construction Section of Chamberlain Hrdlicka's Atlanta office include the following:
- Seth Price is a shareholder in the firm's Construction Law Section in Atlanta. His practice emphasizes the resolution of large, complex construction contract disputes in state and federal courts and in arbitrations. He also represents owners, general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers within the construction industry. He received a B.A. in American Studies from Trinity College in 1979 and a J.D. from The National Law Center of George Washington University in 1982. He is a member of the Atlanta Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
- Michael Davis has a broad construction litigation practice that he brings to Chamberlain Hrdlicka's Atlanta office. In addition, he has a sub-specialty in labor and employment law for general and specialty trade contractors, including Wage & Hour, OSHA, EEOC and NLRB. With more than 20 years of experience in the legal industry, Davis received his B.A. from the University of Massachusetts in 1972 and his J.D. from Emory University in 1983. He is a member of the Atlanta Bar Association, the State Bar of Georgia, the American Bar Association, the Forum on Construction Law and Dispute Resolution, and the American Arbitration Association Construction Industry Panel.
- Nick Papleacos is a shareholder who works in the areas of construction, employment, corporate disputes and condemnation law. His practice includes trials in federal and state courts, as well as arbitration hearings throughout the country. Papleacos received his B.A. from Harvard College in 1976 and his J.D. from the University Of South Carolina School Of Law in 1981.
- Gina Vitiello is of counsel in the Construction Section as well as the Litigation Section. Vitiello's expertise lies in handling issues and representing clients related to the construction industry, including commercial litigation and government contracts. She received her undergraduate education from St. Lawrence University in 1992 and her J.D. from State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law in 1995.
Joining Chamberlain Hrdlicka's Corporate Securities and Finance Section in Houston is:
- Arthur Howard has more than 15 years of experience in the legal industry and serves as a shareholder in the Corporate, Securities and Finance Section. Howard earned a B.A. from Northeastern State University in 1987 and received his J.D. from the University of Arkansas in 1990. He is a member of the Houston Bar Association and the Texas Bar Association.
"We are pleased to continue to grow our firm by adding such talented shareholders and associates to the Chamberlain Hrdlicka team," said Wayne Risoli, managing shareholder of Chamberlain Hrdlicka. "We have hired an amazing and energetic group of diversified attorneys who will help us to continue to steer our firm in the right direction for the future."
Chamberlain Hrdlicka has a mentoring program for new associates until they make partner, as well as a program in place to mentor new partners as they grow their business. For associates, the firm arranges for a shareholder from the same area of expertise in the firm to guide the young attorneys, helping him/her grow into their business and become adjusted to the legal profession faster.