Mercer University, B.A. English Literature, cum laude (2008)
Georgia State University College of Law, J.D. (2011) J. Mack Robinson College of Business, School of Accountancy, Master of Taxation (2011)
University of Houston Law Center, LL.M. in Tax Law (2012)
Listed in Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch" (2021, 2022)
Northern District of Georgia
U.S. Tax Court
Samuel Grier is a senior associate in the Tax Controversy & Litigation Section of Chamberlain Hrdlicka in the Atlanta office.
Mr. Grier has significant experience representing clients in all aspects of state and federal tax controversy in audit examinations, administrative appeals, and at trial. In addition to representing clients in front of governmental taxing authorities, Mr. Grier has experience in estate and business tax planning, tax-exempt organizations, and estate administration and litigation.
- State Bar of Georgia, Tax Section
- Best Lawyers in America® selects 54 Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys for Recognition for 2022August 19, 2021
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys Named to US News – 2021 Best Lawyers in America®, Three Attorneys Recognized as Lawyer of the YearAugust 20, 2020
- Georgia State University Alumni Magazine, March 2016
- Atlanta Business Chronicle, October 16, 2015
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, September 2015