New York University, LL.M. in Taxation, May 2022
University of Iowa College of Law, J.D., May 2020
• Nominated for Alan I. Widiss Scholar Award (most outstanding and distinctive scholarly paper)
• Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence, Constitutional Law II
• Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence, Nonprofit Organizations
• Jurisprudence Award for Academic Excellence, Law and Economics
• Jurisprudence Award for Academic Excellence, Corporate Governance
The Journal of Corporation Law, Editor, 2019 – 2020
University of Wisconsin - Madison, B.B.A. in Finance and Investment Banking, May 2015
HonorableJulie Schumacher, Iowa Court of Appeals, Clerk, August 2020 – August 2021
Thomas Roster earned his B.B.A. in finance and investment banking from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Iowa College of Law. In law school, Thomas served as editor for The Journal of Corporation Law and as a student attorney for the Community Empowerment Law Clinic.
Thomas has worked as a civil rights specialist with the Iowa Civil Rights Commission and as a County Attorney’s Office prosecutor. Additionally, Roster clerked for the Honorable Julie Schumacher of the Iowa Court of Appeals. In 2022, he received his Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in taxation from the Graduate Tax Program at the New York University School of Law.
- Minnesota State Bar Association