J.D. from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (2021). Graduated Cum Laude. Order of Coif.
LL.M. in Taxation from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (2021). Graduated with High Distinction.
B.S. in Biology from University of the Incarnate Word (2016). Graduated Cum Laude.
Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, 2023-2024
Tim Dean is an associate in the Tax Planning & Business Transactions group. Tim received his J.D. and LL.M. from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, in May of 2021. He received a B.S. in Biology from the University of the Incarnate Word in 2016.
Tim was a Summer Associate at Chamberlain Hrdlicka during the summer of 2020.
- Best Lawyers in America® recognizes 87 Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys in a peer selection process for the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers in AmericaAugust 17, 2023
- Best Lawyers in America® recognizes 72 Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys in a peer selection process for the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers in AmericaAugust 18, 2022
- Ali, Dean, Foreman, McMichael, Sima and Tate Join Chamberlain Houston OfficeDecember 21, 2021
Seminars & Presentations
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Forum Series: Tax Return Preparation Issues for the 2023 Filing Season at The Houstonian HotelThe Houstonian Hotel, 111 N Post Oak Ln. Houston, Texas 77024, February 15, 2023
- Michael Overstreet and Tim Dean article on “Proposed Cure for Section 704(b) May Be Worse Than the Disease”Bloomberg Tax, April 22, 2022