Your business depends on the strength of your brand, and trademarks play an important role in protecting that brand throughout your IP lifecycle. Competitors can dangerously impact your bottom line when they encroach on your corner of the marketplace and use—or misuse—your trademarks, capitalizing on your hard-earned goodwill and reputation. False or misleading claims made by those same competitors in advertising to consumers could also cause irreparable damage to your brand.
To protect your company, it’s crucial to have a trusted advisor by your side in the courtroom and the boardroom to enforce your trademarks and defend your intangible assets. We are that trusted advisor, here to act as business strategists who also happen to excel in IP litigation. Our counseling services often begin at a trademark’s inception with proactive advice during the selection and prosecution process to help avoid or minimize the chances of litigation. But when problems arise and valuable trademark rights are at stake or an accusation has been made, we believe it pays to have seasoned litigators on your side.
Our lawyers represent corporations and individuals in all phases of litigation, from obtaining and defeating initial TROs and preliminary injunctions through trial. We understand litigation and formulate legal strategy with the client’s business interests in mind. Clients trust us with their high-stakes trademark litigation, and we have significant experience handling trademark and trade dress infringement, false advertising, and other related claims. When it comes to trial, our trademark lawyers actually try cases and win them.
We have also successfully represented clients in third-party opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board—all with the knowledge that every decision should align with your unique business goals throughout the IP lifecycle.
To help protect your valuable IP assets, enforce your trademarks and minimize risks to your business, employees and customers, we can guide you in addressing trademark issues swiftly and effectively.
- Stockdale Investment Group, Inc. d/b/a Stockdale v. Stockdale Capital Partners Re Fund I GP, LLC, et al. (U.S. District Court). Represented Stockdale Capital Partners against claims for trademark infringement, trademark dilution, and unfair competition.
- Slik Chocolatier, LLC v. MHD Bachar Salik, et al. (Texas District Court). Represented Slik Chocolatier regarding claims for trademark infringement.
- Molzan v. Bellagreen Holdings, LLC, et al. (U.S. District Court). Represented Bellagreen Holdings against claims regarding trademark license agreement, trademark infringement, false advertisement, trademark dilution, and copyright infringement.
- PK-Interests, Inc. v. Teton Buildings, LLC, et al. (U.S. District Court). Represented Teton Buildings against claims for patent infringement, misappropriation of trade secrets, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, trademark counterfeiting, unfair competition, and breach of contract.
- Endowment Advisors, L.P. v. Family Endowment Partners, L.P. (U.S. District Court). Represented Endowment Advisors in enforcing claims for trademark infringement.
- Law360, November 22, 2019
- Law360, November 12, 2019
- Record Number of Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys Named to US News 2020 Best Lawyers in America® and Four Attorneys Recognized as Lawyer of the YearAugust 15, 2019