New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2014
Cornell University Law School, J.D., 2013
University of Arizona, B.A. in Accounting, summa cum laude, 2008
U.S. Tax Court
Clerk, Honorable Juan F. Vasquez of the United States Tax Court, 2014-2016
Adrian Ochoa grew up in the border town Nogales, Mexico where he experienced both the U.S. and Mexican cultures. As a native Spanish speaker, Adrian particularly enjoys cross-border tax issues. Early in life, Adrian learned to value cultural differences and discovered his passion for the law. Adrian graduated from Cornell Law School with a J.D. and from NYU School of Law with a LL.M in tax law.
Prior to joining the firm, Adrian clerked for the Honorable Juan F. Vasquez of the United States Tax Court. Adrian drafted judicial opinions, orders and decisions, conducted legal research on issues presented to the Tax Court on a wide variety of tax matters.
Adrian represents entities and individuals, focusing his practice on representing clients in audits and administrative appeals before the Internal Revenue Service and in litigation in the United States Tax Court, United States District Courts and the United States Court of Federal Claims.
Adrian, along with his friend and colleague Leo Unzeitig, is an adjunct professor of Tax Research at the University of Incarnate Word.
In his spare time, Adrian enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, practicing yoga, bike riding, and playing soccer.
- American Bar Association, Tax Section
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association of San Antonio
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Tax Alert - Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Tax IssuesMay 21, 2020
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka 2nd Annual San Antonio Tax and Business Planning Seminar - November 6, 2019 at Wyndham San Antonio RiverwalkNovember 6, 2019
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka to Host 1st Annual San Antonio Tax and Business Planning Seminar on November 28 at Wyndham San Antonio RiverwalkOctober 26, 2018
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Expands and Extends Lease at Weston Centre as part of Continued Growth of the Law FirmDecember 2017