University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2011, Dean's Achievement Award in Estate Planning
Wake Forest University, BA, 2006
Named a "Top Lawyer," Houstonia Magazine, 2019
Board Certified Estate Planning and Probate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Julie is a Shareholder in the firm’s Trusts & Estates section. Her practice focuses on estate, gift, and generation-skipping tax planning as well as estate administration and related matters. She handles matters such as the preparation of Wills and powers of attorney; the preparation of trust agreements; the probate of Wills and estate administration; and the preparation of federal gift and estate tax returns.
As the mother of two young children, Julie appreciates that estate planning goals are often driven by concerns and motivations other than the avoidance of taxes. She enjoys working with clients in all stages of life, including young families like hers.
Julie is Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Member, Houston Estate and Financial Forum
- Board Member, Attorneys in Tax and Probate
- Fellow, Houston Young Lawyers Foundation
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Tax Alert - Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Tax IssuesMay 21, 2020
- Law360 Names Attorneys Who Moved Up the Firm Ranks in Q1April 28, 2020
- Chamberlain Trust & Estates Update - April 17, 2020April 17, 2020
- Chamberlain Trust and Estates UpdateApril 6, 2020
- February 13, 2020
- December 2019