Southwestern University, B.A. in Art History, 2015
DePaul College of Law, J.D., 2018
Editor-in-Chief of the DePaul Journal of Art, Technology and Intellectual Property
University of Houston, LL.M in Taxation, 2019
Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (2021-2024)
Recognized in “Women in the Law” Business Edition of Best Lawyers in America (2021)
Morgan Alleyn is an associate in the Tax Controversy and International Tax Sections. She concentrates her practice on federal tax controversies involving international issues, both civil and criminal, voluntary and responsive, and international planning work.
Ms. Alleyn’s controversy work focuses primarily on guiding clients through the Streamlined Domestic and Foreign Offshore Procedures, the Delinquent Information Return and FBAR Submission Procedures, and various other methods for coming into compliance.
In terms of international tax planning, Ms. Alleyn assists clients with a variety of international and domestic transactions, including immigration and emigration planning, cross border business transactions, and restructurings.
Ms. Alleyn has been recognized as one of Best Lawyers in America’s Ones to Watch for 2021, 2022, and 2023, as well as Women in the Law’s 2021 list of Best Lawyers in America.
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Best Lawyers in America® recognizes 87 Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys in a peer selection process for the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers in AmericaAugust 17, 2023
- Best Lawyers in America® recognizes 72 Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys in a peer selection process for the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers in AmericaAugust 18, 2022
- Best Lawyers in America® selects 54 Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys for Recognition for 2022August 19, 2021
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys are ranked in Appellate, Commercial Litigation, Construction, Corporate, Criminal Defense, Employee Benefits, Energy, Immigration, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Tax, and Trust & EJune 22, 2021
- 14 Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys Named in 2021 “Women in the Law” Business Edition of Best Lawyers in AmericaBest Lawyers in America names Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys in "Women in the Law" for 2021June 7, 2021
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys Named to US News – 2021 Best Lawyers in America®, Three Attorneys Recognized as Lawyer of the YearAugust 20, 2020
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Tax Alert - Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Tax IssuesMay 21, 2020
Seminars & Presentations
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka 46th Annual Houston Tax and Business Planning Seminar on Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at The HoustonianChamberlain Hrdlicka Annual Tax and Business Planning Seminar will present a variety of important and timely TopicsThe Houstonian, 111 North Post Oak Lane, November 1, 2023
- The Houstonian on October 27, 2022
- Article by Pete Lowy, Juan Vasquez, and Morgan Alleyn on "High Court's SEC Enforcement Ruling has Tax Consequences"Law360 Tax Authority, June 26, 2020