Valparaiso University School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, J.D., 2014
Berry College, B.S., 2011
Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2022
Georgia Supreme Court
Georgia Court of Appeals
Northern District of Georgia
Middle District of Georgia
Chadd Reynolds is a senior associate in the firm's construction law and commercial and civil litigation practice groups where he represents individual owners and corporations in a variety of complex business and construction disputes in federal and state court, arbitration, and mediation.
In his construction practice, Chadd has represented public and private owners and subcontractors on projects ranging from single-family homes to multi-million dollar private and public construction projects. Chadd has handled matters involving:
- Contract Claims
- Payment Disputes
- Delay Claims
- Defective and Negligent Construction
- Lien and Bond Claims
Chadd's commercial and civil litigation practice consists of representing businesses and their owners in disputes involving:
- Contract Claims
- Fraud and Misrepresentation Claims
- Payment Disputes
- Civil Racketeering and Corruption Claims
- Fair Debt Collection Claims
Chadd also routinely represents property, condominium, and homeowner associations in cases involving covenant enforcement, construction defects, and collections of dues.
In his spare time, Chadd enjoys gardening and supporting Atlanta United FC.
- Successfully defended subcontractors against delay claims brought by general contractor and obtained favorable six figure arbitration award for breach of contract claims for nonpayment on multimillion-dollar federal project.
- Obtained full payment of six figure lien claim for subcontractors on million-dollar private project.
- Assisted in obtaining favorable seven figure settlement for condominium owners against general contractor and engineers for defective construction.
- Obtained favorable settlement of lien claim for concrete subcontractor against owner on private project.
- Obtained favorable arbitration award for homeowner against contractor for construction defect and breach of contract claims.
- Recovered full amount of damages sought against general contractor for defective construction in arbitration.
- Successfully defended franchisee owner in arbitration against breach of contract, fraudulent inducement, negligent misrepresentation, and RICO claims brought by former franchisee.
- Successfully defended collection entity in federal court against FDCPA and other consumer protection claims brought by debtor.
Obtained numerous favorable judgments for community associations for covenant violations.
- Atlanta Bar Association - Construction Section, Board Member (2020-2022), Litigation Section
- Georgia Bar Association - Construction Section
- American Bar Association - Construction Section
- Board Member of the Georgia Native Plant Society
- David Aughtry, Stephanie Friese Aron, Sandy Bradford, Seth Price, Hale Sheppard, Erica Opitz, Patrick McCann, Jr., John Kirbo, John Guin, and Chadd Reynolds named as Georgia Super Lawyers, Rising StarsFebruary 9, 2023
- Chadd Reynolds and Katie Fish among Chamberlain Hrdlicka Recruits in GeorgiaLaw 360, May 24, 2022
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Continues Expansion in Atlanta Office with Additions to Commercial Litigation, Construction and Real Estate PracticesKatie Fish and Chadd Reynolds join Chamberlain Hrdlicka Atlanta OfficeMay 19, 2022
Seminars & Presentations
"Force Majeure - What is it and Can it Help Your Clients?" - Moderator, September 22, 2021
- Chadd Reynolds article, “Understanding Termination for Convenience," in Construction Business OwnerConstruction Business Owner, April 13, 2023
- Chadd Reynold’s article on “Termination for Convenience”Construction Executive, September 20, 2022
- “Termination for Convenience,” Construction Executive, September 2022
- "So...What's Happening with Those New Overtime Rules?", Georgia Construction Today, Winter/Spring 2017
- "Procuring Legal Services on a Budget," Construction Financial Management Association, April 2017
- "Resolving Disputes and Negotiating Contracts Without Breaking the Bank," Construction Executive, April 2017
- "Using Drones on Projects: Navigating the New Drone Rules," Medical Construction & Design, September 13, 2016