Texas A&M University, B.B.A., 1969
University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1972
New York University, LL.M, Taxation, 1974
Board Certified, Estate Planning and Probate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Board Certified Tax Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Jack Eckels is a Retired Shareholder of Chamberlain Hrdlicka. For those wanting legal assistance in the areas that Jack Eckels practiced, please contact Julie Edelman at email@example.com.
Jack Eckels possesses significant experience in a comprehensive range of tax, estate planning and estate administration matters for individuals, families, executors and trustees and tax-exempt organizations.
Jack Eckels is particularly skilled in strategies for business tax planning and tax efficiencies for estate planning.
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka again named a "Best Law Firm" by US NewsNovember 1, 2018
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka to Host 41st Annual Houston Tax and Business Planning Seminar on October 30 at Marriott WestchaseOctober 12, 2018
- Peer Ranked in Construction, Eminent Domain, Employee Benefits (ERISA), Government Relations, Immigration, Litigation - Construction, Litigation - Trusts & Estates, Tax, Tax Litigation & Controversy, Trademark, Trusts & EstatesSeptember 18, 2018
- National law firm achieves top rankings in tax law, tax litigation and trust and estates law
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys Ranked in Construction, Litigation – Construction, Eminent Domain & Condemnation, Employee Benefits (ERISA), Government Relations, Immigration, Tax, Litigation and Controversy - Tax, and Trust & Estates CategoriesAugust 2017
- Attorneys Ranked in Tax, Construction, Trust and Estates, Employee Benefits and Immigration CategoriesJune 22, 2017
- November 2, 2015
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Named to US News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" 2015 Ranking; Fifteen Attorneys Nationally Ranked in 2015 edition of Best Lawyers®Firm and Attorneys Ranked in Tax, Tax Controversy, Construction, Trust and Estates, Employee Benefits, and Immigration CategoriesNovember 2014
- U.S. News & World Report recognizes Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys in practice areas of construction law, employee benefits, immigration law, tax litigation and controversy, and trusts and estates.
- Peer Evaluations Set Bar for Intensive Selection Process Which Recognizes Outstanding AttorneysOctober 2013
- Texas Monthly, September 2008
Seminars & Presentations
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka February 2019 West Houston Tax Forum - Marriott WestchaseHouston Marriott Westchase, 2900 Briarpark Dr., Houston, TX 77042, February 26, 2019
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka February 2019 West Loop Tax Forum - HoustonianHoustonian Hotel - 111 North Post Oak Lane, February 21, 2019
- Houston Marriott Westchase, October 30, 2018