Washington and Lee University, Bachelors of Science in Business Administration and Psychology, Magna Cum Laude (2008)
The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., Honors Graduate (2011)
Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch" (2021, 2022)
Super Lawyers as "Texas Rising Star" (2021)
Ms. Shields is a trial attorney and maintains a diverse litigation practice, representing clients in probate and fiduciary litigation, labor and employment litigation, complex commercial litigation, and arbitration. In the area of probate and fiduciary litigation, Ms. Shields successfully represents trustees, executors, beneficiaries, individuals, and business entities in all types of complex litigation matters including will contests, trust disputes, beneficiary claims, fraud, and breach of fiduciary duty claims. Ms. Shields also has significant experience arbitrating and litigating in state and federal court on behalf of employees and employers. Ms. Shields’ experience includes representing clients in various industries with respect to FLSA, Title VII, ADA/ADEA, and hostile work environment claims, as well as a variety of state law claims. In her commercial litigation practice, Ms. Shields represents clients in a wide range of cases including real estate, contractual disputes, and construction litigation. Shields graduated magna cum laude from Washington and Lee University with a bachelor’s degree in business administration and psychology. Ms. Shields then graduated with honors from University of Texas School of Law.
- Honorable Judge Andrew Austin, Federal Magistrate Judge for the Western District of Texas
- Texas Super Lawyers names Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys to 2021 ListSeptember 21, 2021
- Best Lawyers in America® selects 54 Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys for Recognition for 2022August 19, 2021
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys are ranked in Appellate, Commercial Litigation, Construction, Corporate, Criminal Defense, Employee Benefits, Energy, Immigration, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Tax, and Trust & EJune 22, 2021
- 14 Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys Named in 2021 “Women in the Law” Business Edition of Best Lawyers in AmericaBest Lawyers in America names Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys in "Women in the Law" for 2021June 7, 2021
- Super Lawyers names Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys at 2021 Texas Rising StarsMarch 23, 2021
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys Named to US News – 2021 Best Lawyers in America®, Three Attorneys Recognized as Lawyer of the YearAugust 20, 2020
- Co-Author, “Defending Public Officials in a Civil Setting with Criminal Issues” State Bar of Texas Suing and Defending Governmental Entities Conference, San Antonio, Texas, July 15-16, 2010.