South Texas College of Law - 2013
Florida State University - 2010
United States District Court - Southern District of Texas
Mike Feibus is an experienced trial lawyer with an emphasis in complex personal injury and commercial litigation. He has defended both individuals and businesses of all sizes, from sole proprietors to Fortune 500 companies, in areas including personal injury defense, oilfield litigation, business disputes, insurance fraud and consumer law violations. Mike works hard to provide the strong aggressive representation his clients deserve and to ensure they are always confident that their interests are being protected.
- Obtained unanimous defense verdict on behalf of feed store owner in forklift-rollover lawsuit involving serious orthopedic injuries.
- Obtained unanimous defense verdict on behalf of insurance agent against claims of insurance fraud, violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, negligent misrepresentation and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Obtained favorable defense verdict on behalf of homeowners against claims of real estate fraud, violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, breach of contract, and civil conspiracy. In addition to the favorable jury finding, zero dollars in attorneys fees were awarded to the Plaintiff.
- Successfully and confidentially resolved 6 wrongful death claims brought against a Chinese tire manufacturer involving allegations of manufacturing and design defects.
- Mock tried a case in Nebraska on behalf of a roadway contractor involving a rear-end accident, fire, and ultimate death of a family of 5. Prevailed on liability with over $150M awarded in damages.
- Defended subcontractor in plant explosion involving 51 Plaintiffs before achieving dismissal of all claims against client.
- Obtained $500,000 settlement on behalf of oil services company based on equitable claims.
- Obtained summary judgment in wrongful death premises liability suit brought against homeowner.