Alternative Dispute Resolution
Chamberlain Hrdlicka's cross-disciplinary alternative dispute resolution practice group is comprised of experienced attorneys, representative of each of the firm's practice areas, in all forms of ADR, using dispute resolution strategically to our client's advantage. In serving as our client's advocate, our attorneys handle negotiations, mediations, arbitrations, and mini-trials.
Chamberlain Hrdlicka recognizes that each situation is unique. Our attorneys provide tailored assessments and strategic plans to achieve results in the best interest of our clients.
- American Arbitration Association renews David Calvillo’s Appointment to the American Arbitration Association’s Roster of Arbitrators and MediatorsDavid Calvillo is Reappointed to Roster for American Arbitration AssociationSeptember 9, 2021
- Two Philadelphia Attorneys elevated by Chamberlain HrdlickaMarch 2, 2021
- Five Attorneys elevated at First Virtual Shareholders MeetingMarch 2, 2021
- Houston Business Journal, May 22, 2019
- Experienced civil trial attorney heads to the Philadelphia office of Chamberlain Hrdlicka
- Maritime Proctor Blog, October 7, 2020