Super Lawyers names Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys as 2020 Texas Super Lawyers
Attorneys with national law firm Chamberlain Hrdlicka have been selected to the 2020 Texas Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
The Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys selected for the 2020 Thomson Reuters’ list of Super Lawyers are:
- Brett T. Berly, Estate Planning & Probate Law
- David N. Calvillo, Business Litigation
- Larry A. Campagna, Tax & Tax Controversy and Litigation
- C. Larry Carbo III, Labor & Employment
- Diana Perez Gomez, General Litigation
- F. Daniel Knight, Maritime Law
- Julie Offerman, Commercial Litigation and Labor and Employment.
- Juan F. Vasquez Jr., Tax & Tax Controversy and Litigation
This June, Chamberlain Hrdlicka attorneys were also named to the 2020 Texas Rising Star list by Super Lawyers Magazine. Part of the national Super Lawyers rating service, Texas Rising Stars recognizes the best attorneys age 40 or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state receive this honor.
2020 Texas Rising Stars are:
- Sebastien Chain, Tax Law
- Jarrod Martin, Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Creditor Rights
- Justin E. VandenBout, Business Litigation
- Jaime Vasquez, Tax Law
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.