UCLA, B.S., History, 2005
University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2009, Magna Cum Laude, University of Miami Law Review
Named in "Texas Rising Stars" by Texas Super Lawyers, 2019-2021
Southern District of Texas
Western District of Texas
Northern District of Texas
Eastern District of Texas
District of Colorado
The Honorable Jeff Bohm, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas
Jarrod Martin is a litigator with a focus on restructuring and bankruptcy. He has a nationwide practice and represents bankruptcy trustees, creditors, and corporate and high net-worth debtors. Jarrod provides personalized, efficient service for each client and effectively pursues each client’s strategic goals.
Whether you’re a creditor or a debtor, Jarrod is passionate about providing the ability to move beyond the circumstances of the bankruptcy and into new opportunities. He leads the firm’s bankruptcy practice group, while also maintaining a robust litigation practice in both federal and state court. Jarrod is comfortable in the courtroom, whether it is a routine hearing, a multi-day trial, or anything in between.
While his practice involves all types of businesses, he has particular interest and experience in restructuring matters affecting energy companies. This includes representing creditors in some of the largest oil and gas bankruptcies filed in Texas.
Jarrod serves as a Subchapter V Trustee, a fiduciary appointed by the Department of Justice in Chapter 11 cases under the new small business bankruptcy law. This gives him particular insight when representing small businesses under the new law.
- Super Lawyers names Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys at 2021 Texas Rising StarsMarch 23, 2021
- Virtual This Year! Chamberlain Hrdlicka Virtual Annual Tax and Business Planning Seminar is November 10-12, 2020November 10, 2020
- Texas Lawyer Article on "Chamberlain Hrdlicka adds a bankruptcy practice in Houston"June 24, 2020
- Jarrod Martin joins Chamberlain Hrdlicka to Launch the Houston Bankruptcy Practice and is Named Co-Chair of Bankruptcy PracticeJarrod Martin joins Chamberlain Hrdlicka to Launch the Houston Bankruptcy Practice and is Named Co-Chair of Bankruptcy PracticeJune 24, 2020
Seminars & Presentations
- Article by Jarrod Martin and Tyler Greenwood on “A Primer On Best Practices In Oil And Gas Bankruptcies — Producers"SHALE Oil & Gas Business Magazine, July 23, 2021
- Article by Jarrod Martin and Tyler Greenwood on "A Primer On Best Practices in Oil and Gas Bankruptcies–Royalty Owners”SHALE Oil & Gas Business Magazine, May 19, 2021