- Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Creditor Rights
- COVID-19 Resources
- ERISA/Benefit Plan Investors
- Estate & Income Tax Planning & Estate Administration
- International Tax
- State and Local Tax Controversy & Planning
- Tax Controversy & Litigation
- Tax Planning & Business Transactions
- Wealth Management
Chamberlain Hrdlicka's Annual Tax and Business Planning Seminar is going VIRTUAL for 2020!
Our three-day webinar will feature attorneys from our Atlanta, Houston, Philadelphia, and San Antonio offices presenting today's most timely Tax and Business Planning topics.
Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, November 10 from 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. CST
- Wednesday, November 11 from 12:00 - 4:30 p.m. CST
- Thursday, November 12 from 12:00 - 4:30 p.m. CST
Cost: $20 per day or $50 for 3 days
To request a financial hardship discount, a written request should be sent by email to Chamberlain Hrdlicka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLE and CPE Credit:
- Texas CPE and CLE Hours:
- Tuesday, November 10 - 3.6 CPE hours and 3.0 CLE hours
- Wednesday, November 11 - 4.8 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours
- Thursday, November 12 - 4.8 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours
- Georgia CPE and CLE Hours:
- Tuesday, November 10 - 3.0 CPE hours and 3.0 CLE hours
- Wednesday, November 11- 4.0 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours
- Thursday, November 12 - 4.0 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours
There are no prerequisites required for these courses.
Brochure with Topics and Speakers:
Here is a link to the brochure that includes the topics and speakers - Brochure Link
Questions or Feedback - For questions or feedback, please send an email to email@example.com.