- Brett Berly
- Sebastien Chain
- Stuart Clements
- Pierce Cox
- Alissa Gipson
- Phyllis Guillory
- John Hackney
- Jasen Hanson
- Jennifer Karpchuk
- J. Scot Kirkpatrick
- Mark Lubin
- Jarrod Martin
- Michael Overstreet
- Lawrence Sherlock
- Christopher Steele
- Joshua Sutin
- Justin VandenBout
- Jaime Vasquez
- Juan Vasquez, Jr.
- Victor Viser
- Stewart Weintraub
- Steven Wyatt
- Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Creditor Rights
- COVID-19 Resources
- ERISA/Benefit Plan Investors
- Estate & Income Tax Planning & Estate Administration
- International Tax
- State and Local Tax Controversy & Planning
- Tax Controversy & Litigation
- Tax Planning & Business Transactions
- Wealth Management
Chamberlain Hrdlicka's Annual Tax and Business Planning Seminar is Virtual for 2020!
Chamberlain Hrdlicka's Annual Tax and Business Planning Seminar is going VIRTUAL for 2020!
Our three-day webinar will feature attorneys from our Atlanta, Houston, Philadelphia, and San Antonio offices presenting today's most timely Tax and Business Planning topics.
Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, November 10 from 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. CST
- Wednesday, November 11 from 12:00 - 4:30 p.m. CST
- Thursday, November 12 from 12:00 - 4:30 p.m. CST
Cost: $20 per day or $50 for 3 days
To request a financial hardship discount, a written request should be sent by email to Chamberlain Hrdlicka at email@example.com.
CLE and CPE Credit:
- Texas CPE and CLE Hours:
- Tuesday, November 10 - 3.6 CPE hours and 3.0 CLE hours
- Wednesday, November 11 - 4.8 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours
- Thursday, November 12 - 4.8 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours
- Georgia CPE and CLE Hours:
- Tuesday, November 10 - 3.0 CPE hours and 3.0 CLE hours
- Wednesday, November 11- 4.0 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours
- Thursday, November 12 - 4.0 CPE hours and 4.0 CLE hours
There are no prerequisites required for these courses.
Brochure with Topics and Speakers:
Here is a link to the brochure that includes the topics and speakers - Brochure Link
Questions or Feedback - For questions or feedback, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.