Review transactions with ERISA plan investors (401k plans, pension plans including Taft-Hartley plans, Keogh plans, IRAs, etc.) in pooled investment funds managed by private fund managers for compliance with applicable ERISA requirements including fiduciary responsibility, QPAM status, plan assets rule, prohibited transactions and exemptions therefrom. Review fund offering documents for provisions that address both ERISA plan investors and plan investors other than ERISA plan investors, such as US state and local government and foreign pension plans.
Seminars & Presentations
- 2019 Chamberlain Hrdlicka West Houston Tax Forum - Marriott WestchaseHouston Marriott Westchase, 2900 Briarpark Dr., Houston, Texas 77042, June 27, 2019
- The Houstonian - 111 North Post Oak Lane, June 26, 2019
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka San Antonio Tax Forum - May 29, 2019Club Giraud, 707 N. St. Mary's Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205, May 29, 2019
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka San Antonio Tax Forum - March 12, 2019Club Giraud, 707 N. St. Mary's Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205, March 12, 2019
- Tax Blawg, June 18, 2019
- Tax Blawg, March 12, 2019