St Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
University of Texas, BBA, marketing, 2001
Lauren Parker advises clients on estate planning, probate, and wealth transfer law matters. Her experience ranges from simple will drafting to more complex tax-planned wills, revocable trusts, defective grantor trusts and family limited partnerships. She also advises clients on matters related to closely-held and family-owned management and succession planning. Additionally, Ms. Parker provides representation in probate matters.
Ms. Parker is also engaged in an ERISA practice focusing on qualified plans, voluntary compliance programs and employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs). She also advises on the preparation and implementation of qualified defined compensation plans for corporate clients.
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Association
- Rotary Club of San Antonio
- Chamberlain Benefits Update - Benefits Issues for COVID-19 Workplace ChallengesMarch 31, 2020
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Expands and Extends Lease at Weston Centre as part of Continued Growth of the Law FirmDecember 2017
- New Hires Bring Expertise in ERISA and Employee Benefits, Tax Exempt Organizations, Tax Planning, and Tax ControversyAugust 22, 2017
Seminars & Presentations
- Business and International Tax Developments, March 31, 2020