Chamberlain Hrdlicka’s specialty group focuses on disputes arising under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (“ERISA”) in both federal trial and appellate courts. The firm’s ERISA group has a comprehensive knowledge of ERISA substantive law and extensive experience successfully litigating ERISA claims in matters applying both abuse of discretion and de novo review to denials of disability claims, including a recent judgment affirmed by the Third Circuit Court of Appeals in favor of the insurer.
The ERISA groups expertise involves not only claims for various employee benefits but complex breach of fiduciary duty claims against retirement and pension plan fiduciaries for alleged self-dealing and violation of plan terms.
- Record Number of Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys Named to US News 2020 Best Lawyers in America® and Four Attorneys Recognized as Lawyer of the YearAugust 15, 2019
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka again named a "Best Law Firm" by US NewsNovember 1, 2018
- National law firm achieves top rankings in tax law, tax litigation and trust and estates law
- Litigation and Controversy Tax, Employee Benefits (ERISA), Government Relations Lawyers from Chamberlain Hrdlicka Listed Among Best in U.S.
- Experienced civil trial attorney heads to the Philadelphia office of Chamberlain Hrdlicka
Seminars & Presentations
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka San Antonio Tax Forum - June 18, 2019Club Giraud, 707 N. St. Mary's Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205, June 18, 2019