Chamberlain Hrdlicka’s specialty group focuses on disputes arising under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (“ERISA”) in both federal trial and appellate courts. The firm’s ERISA group has a comprehensive knowledge of ERISA substantive law and extensive experience successfully litigating ERISA claims in matters applying both abuse of discretion and de novo review to denials of disability claims, including a recent judgment affirmed by the Third Circuit Court of Appeals in favor of the insurer.
The ERISA groups expertise involves not only claims for various employee benefits but complex breach of fiduciary duty claims against retirement and pension plan fiduciaries for alleged self-dealing and violation of plan terms.
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka again named a "Best Law Firm" by US NewsNovember 1, 2018
- National law firm achieves top rankings in tax law, tax litigation and trust and estates law
- Litigation and Controversy Tax, Employee Benefits (ERISA), Government Relations Lawyers from Chamberlain Hrdlicka Listed Among Best in U.S.
- Complex commercial litigation lawyer Matthew S. Olesh named among young Philadelphia legal leaders
- Complex commercial litigation attorney Matthew S. Olesh leads the nearly 3,000 young lawyers of the Philadelphia Bar AssociationMarch 16, 2017
- Experienced litigator brings deep knowledge of complex commercial litigation as well as dedication to community and civic engagement
- Experienced civil trial attorney heads to the Philadelphia office of Chamberlain Hrdlicka