Chamberlain Hrdlicka’s specialty group focuses on disputes arising under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (“ERISA”) in both federal trial and appellate courts. The firm’s ERISA group has a comprehensive knowledge of ERISA substantive law and extensive experience successfully litigating ERISA claims in matters applying both abuse of discretion and de novo review to denials of disability claims, including a recent judgment affirmed by the Third Circuit Court of Appeals in favor of the insurer.
The ERISA groups expertise involves not only claims for various employee benefits but complex breach of fiduciary duty claims against retirement and pension plan fiduciaries for alleged self-dealing and violation of plan terms.
- San Antonio Scene Magazine Recognizes Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys as “Best San Antonio Lawyers 2020”Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys Recognized by San Antonio Scene MagazineSan Antonio Scene Magazine, August 3, 2020
- February 18, 2020
- US News, November 2019
- Record Number of Chamberlain Hrdlicka Attorneys Named to US News 2020 Best Lawyers in America® and Four Attorneys Recognized as Lawyer of the YearAugust 15, 2019
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka again named a "Best Law Firm" by US NewsNovember 1, 2018
- National law firm achieves top rankings in tax law, tax litigation and trust and estates law
- Litigation and Controversy Tax, Employee Benefits (ERISA), Government Relations Lawyers from Chamberlain Hrdlicka Listed Among Best in U.S.
- Experienced civil trial attorney heads to the Philadelphia office of Chamberlain Hrdlicka
Seminars & Presentations
- November 10, 2020
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Webinar on New Legal Considerations for Opening Up Your Business During a Pandemic - June 11, 2020 from 2:00-4:00 p.m. CDTFree Webinar on New Legal Considerations for Opening Up Your Business During a PandemicOnline Webinar, June 11, 2020
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka Webinar on Top Legal Traps for Opening Up Your Business in a Pandemic - June 3, 2020 from 2:00-4:00 p.m. CDTFree Webinar on Top Legal Traps for Opening Up Your Business in a PandemicOnline Webinar, June 3, 2020
- Free Webinar on Top Legal Traps for Opening Up Your Business in a PandemicOnline Webinar, May 28, 2020
- Free Webinar on Top Legal Traps for Opening Up Your Business in a PandemicOnline Webinar, May 21, 2020
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka 2nd Annual San Antonio Tax and Business Planning Seminar - November 6, 2019 at Wyndham San Antonio RiverwalkNovember 6, 2019
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka San Antonio Tax Forum - June 18, 2019Club Giraud, 707 N. St. Mary's Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205, June 18, 2019