University of Georgia, B.B.A, Business, B.S. Political Science, 1989
Syracuse University Law School, cum laude, J.D., 1992
1990-1992, Associate Editor, Syracuse Journal of International Law and Commerce
Southern District of Georgia
Northern District of Georgia
Robert Jeffrey Waddell maintains a multi-faceted practice focused on the issues and concerns of business owners, including contracts, mergers, lending, acquisition of real estate, corporate and business succession and wealth preservation.
Mr. Waddell has assisted lenders with a wide variety of small and large transactions. In the commercial real estate arena, he has handled sales and purchases of apartment buildings, shopping centers and large tracts of land for development, and the sale and purchase of golf courses and office buildings.
He also advises on a broad range of corporate matters, from day to day operational matters to mergers and asset purchase. He has developed a special focus on business succession planning for small to midsized family businesses.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Waddell was Corporate Counsel for Olin Wooten Transport Company, Inc., from 1995 to 1997.
Seminars & Presentations
- Frequent speaker on Section 1031 topics.
- "Chamberlain Hrdlicka Announces 10 Shareholder Promotions, With 6 in Atlanta, 4 in Texas," Daily ReportArticle published in the Daily Report highlighted Firm's recent elevationsDaily Report, February 20, 2023
- Article published in Law360 Pulse highlighted Firm's recent shareholder elevationsLaw360 Pulse, February 8, 2023
- Attorneys in the Chamberlain Hrdlicka Atlanta, Houston and San Antonio offices elevated to Equity Shareholder and ShareholderFebruary 8, 2023
- Chamberlain Trust & Estates Update - April 17, 2020April 17, 2020
- Chamberlain Trust and Estates UpdateApril 6, 2020
- QSR, July 21, 2017
- Nation's Restaurant News, September 2011