The attorneys at Chamberlain Hrdlicka understand the nature of representing wealthy individuals and their families. Our Family Office attorneys are very knowledgeable in not only establishing, but sustaining a Family Office for future generations.
We can offer our clients an array of services including investment management regulation and compliance, income, estate and gift tax planning, and business succession planning. We can also analyze the legal aspects of management of closely-held businesses through a Family Office.
- Emily Dabney's arrival to the firm was highlighted in an article in Law360 PulseLaw360 Pulse, March 7, 2023
- Emily Dabney joins Chamberlain Hrdlicka's Atlanta OfficeMarch 6, 2023
- "Chamberlain Hrdlicka Announces 10 Shareholder Promotions, With 6 in Atlanta, 4 in Texas," Daily ReportArticle published in the Daily Report highlighted Firm's recent elevationsDaily Report, February 20, 2023
- Attorneys in the Chamberlain Hrdlicka Atlanta, Houston and San Antonio offices elevated to Equity Shareholder and ShareholderFebruary 8, 2023
- Article published in Law360 Pulse highlighted Firm's recent shareholder elevationsLaw360 Pulse, February 8, 2023
Seminars & Presentations
- 43rd Annual Tax and Business Planning Virtual Seminar is on November 2-4, 2021November 4, 2021
- Scot Kirkpatrick, Stephen Heymann and Jasmin Severino’s article, “Year-End Estate and Gift Tax Planning for Tax Professionals,” in Bloomberg TaxBloomberg Tax, December 14, 2022
- Scot Kirkpatrick, Stephen Heymann and Jasmin Severino's article on “All in the Family – Transition Strategies for Family Businesses” in Bloomberg TaxBloomberg Tax, November 9, 2022
- Estate Planning, October 1, 2017