Charleston Southern University, Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude, 2011
• Total Student-Athlete Award
• Big South Conference All-Academic Team (Football - Team Captain)
Charleston Southern University, Master of Science, 2013
University of Georgia School of Law, Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, 2017
• Julian McDonnell Award for Excellence in the Study of Commercial Law
• CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Evidence, 2017
• Order of the Coif
Appointed to Charleston Southern University Alumni Board, 2017
Nicholas (“Nick”) Kemper is an Associate in the Corporate, Securities & Finance practice group. Mr. Kemper focuses his practice on representing companies in a variety of transactional and securities matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, corporate finance, entity selection, and corporate governance.
Mr. Kemper also has significant experience advising property owners and developers in the acquisition, disposition, finance, and development of retail properties, mixed-use projects, and multifamily developments.
- Associate counsel representing private company in acquisition of $8 million office complex in Richmond, Virginia.
- Associate counsel in asset sale of residential real estate development company.
- Lead counsel representing private lenders in syndicated loan transaction for acquisition of residential real property development.
- Georgia Bar Association
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, April 14, 2019