Firm, Attorneys Ranked in Tax, Construction, Immigration, Trusts & Estates and Eminent Domain & Condemnation Categories
National law firm Chamberlain Hrdlicka announced today that 13 of its attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2012 edition of Best Lawyers in America®, one of the oldest and most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession (Copyright 2011 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.).
Chamberlain Hrdlicka also achieved national and metropolitan rankings on the firm-wide level, including:
National first-tier rankings for the practice area of tax litigation;
- Metropolitan first-tier rankings in Houston for the practice areas of immigration law, tax law and trust & estates law;
- Metropolitan first-tier rankings in Philadelphia for the firm’s tax litigation practice.
Established in 1983, Best Lawyers is based on a comprehensive peer-review survey in which more than 41,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.9 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. The selected attorneys from Chamberlain Hrdlicka span the firm’s Atlanta, Houston, Philadelphia and San Antonio offices in the specialty areas of construction law, construction litigation, eminent domain & condemnation, tax litigation and controversy, trusts & estates, tax and immigration law.
“We are very proud that our firm and so many of our attorneys have been chosen by their peers for this distinction,” said Wayne Risoli, Chamberlain Hrdlicka managing partner. “We are honored to be ranked among the industry’s most outstanding firms and attorneys in a wide range of practice areas, and remain committed to quality in all sectors of business and tax law.”
The following attorneys were included in the 2012 Best Lawyers rankings:
- David D. Aughtry, Tax Litigation and Controversy
- Thomas E. Jones, Jr., Trusts & Estates
- Larry Campagna, Tax Litigation and Controversy
- George W. Connelly, Jr., Tax Litigation and Controversy
- George A. Hrdlicka, Tax Law, Tax Litigation and Controversy
- Lawrence W. Sherlock, Tax Litigation and Controversy
- Juan F. Vasquez, Jr. , Tax Litigation and Controversy
- Kerry C. Williams, Construction Law, Construction Litigation
- Peter D. Williamson, Immigration Law
- Lawrence M. Bass, Trusts & Estates
- Stewart M. Weintraub, Tax Law, Tax Litigation and Controversy
- Charles J. Muller, Tax Law